Tuesday 20 October 2009

Mummys 30th

Photos of Mummy and Elliot at the resturant we went to for my Birthday Meal, Elliot on incisting on giving me a kiss buto nly on my cheek :o) then her toy dof 'Ben' was the only person that was alowed any of her chips, and she is usually a good sharer. but bless Ben looks like he has a whole meal to him self :o)

















Also Pictures of Mummys Birthday Cake, sadly i had to makeit myself but Daddy and Elliot decorated it and what a fab job they did, they seem to of had loads of fun, and elliot decided i could have 9 candles bless her. i had to leave the room while they decorated it so it was a surprice so when i returned to the kitchen ant was a little surprised when elliot decided to tell me that she had put buttons on the cake, i though i was jst getting sprinkles :o) bless them. and last photo is elliot helping Mummy blow out the candles of her cake, esspecially after she had helped my open my presents and all my cards :o)
but a lovely day was had by all, so thank you Elliot and Daddy, and baby bob for not coming , any day now im sure :o)














No comments: