Tuesday 17 July 2007

Wow a full night of sleep!

This picture is quite simple to explain, sorry it's so blurry!
Basically, last night the sleepy one was put to bed after feeding at around 11ish, i awoke this morning at 7ish, to be told that she hadn't woken up once all night.
I'm still in shock and it's nearly midnight again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that whatever reason she slept through last night will be replicated again today. I know for a fact that Billie must be exhausted, i'm the fragile one, everyone can see i'm tired, but Billie is the one that does the night time feeding and daytime caring, so my tiredness can't be anywhere close to hers.
Elliot you little darling, thank you, even if this good sleeping thing doesn't continue... just thank you for giving us a small break. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: